Wednesday, January 27, 2010

无: Work In Progress Part II - Construction  

0 comments

Once I'm happy with the placement, the fusion starts...

First I have to make the red horn feet merge with the body. This is done by slicing off the exhaust vent and leveling of the surrounding area by filing.

Now they flow with the bodyline nicely:)

But the hole for the original fore leg still remain... I tried using a transparent spoon to make the circular cover...

The result didnt turn out as what I expected because the spoon is not in a perfect dome... it is slightly elongated and the final outlook seems like an eyelid...so it was aborted...

After I stick the feet onto the body, I found that the feet joint is prefect for making a turrent mounting :D

Weeee

With the turret built using the existing guns from red horn, I realised that there is a break in the bodyline from the top view. Right infront of the first feet...


So again, I tried to find a solution from the leftover parts and managed to come up with this:

Each cannon will be place right onto of the gap in the bodyline to create a continuous impression.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



Visitor No: