Monday, February 9, 2009

Kaiten: MCON 08  

0 comments

Phew, I still remembered I gotta take leaves just to make it and rush to the exhibition on the last day... When I reached the place, the hair on my neck was standing.... Its amazing how many entries there were. The registration, the entry label, the display area, etc... everything was well planned and executed. So this is how official exhibition is... And to see people from all manners of life together in the hall, discussing about models and techniques. All my hard work was worth it just to be able to be in the hall.

In order not to conflict with ZPCC, I chose another name for Kaiten.... Its Hades SDV. Well...there is a 1/24 Neptune so another greek god will make sense :) SDV means Seal Delivery Vehicle. Hee, I wanted to be more military to miggle into the crowd.
























Pretty Kaiten or I meant Hades....

























Some Bling Power~! Hee, this is what I meant by "Dark but Shinny~"

























Some of my personal favourite:














More MCON08 pic here

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Kaiten: MCON 08

Visitor No: